Three Bear Holler Cabin Rentals
Come rent one of our charming, rustic log cabins at Three Bear Holler conveniently located near Asheville, North Carolina. Our cabins have been fully restored by the owners with premier craftsmanship and detail. Most of the restoration was done with recycled and re-purposed building materials including cabinetry, cast iron tubs, sinks and framing.
Owners Marc and Pam Jance grew up in Beaverton, Michigan where they married thirty five years ago. They’ve spent their lives working to raise three sons and one daughter, who are now all adults who live and work in Michigan. Marc was born with a hammer in his hand and owned a successful construction company in Beaverton for 20 years.
Pam has spent her life taking care of others as a nurse. The couple spent 4 years managing a hotel in the Cook Islands chain of the South Pacific before they found the property that was to become Three Bear Holler. Together they have built the most authentic, serene getaway in the Blue Ridge Mountains and the log cabins are ready for you to enjoy!
Asheville, NC Area Attractions and Activities
- Biltmore Estate, George Vanderbilt’s 8,000-acre estate
- Blueridge Parkway – Popular for visitors and especially Motorcycle Touring
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casino
- Close to Asheville, NC for Great Shopping and Nightlife
- Sevierville and Pigeon Forge
- National Forests, Waterfalls and Scenic Walks/Hikes
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Hike the Applachian Trail
- Wedding Packages Available – Exchange your vows at Three Bear Holler